Sunday 17 May 2009

Phew

It's been an up and down sort of week, but most of all it's been exhausting. I'm sure it will get better with time, and I've had a cold this week which hasn't helped, but it's been really really tough at times. Hopefully as we get into the swing of things it will get easier, and Felix and Iris have both been poorly too which meant the weekend wasn't especially relaxing either. Got a decent nap today though and a nice long bath... on my own! What a joy!

Anyway, I'm not sure I can even make sense, so I'm just going to post some pics from the last few weeks. These include Tom's birthday and Emma and Ben coming to visit, but mainly just us indoors, trying to keep sane. Haha.





















4 comments:

  1. Okay, Iris's strawberry hat just kills me. Can she be any more edible?! ;)

    And I looove the shot of Felix with the ice cream cream. Too cute! Great pics as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *ice cream cone I meant. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get the strawberry beanie?! I must have one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah sorry Heather - it was a present so I don't know. I'll ask the person who bought it next time I see her though!

    ReplyDelete