Monday 30 March 2009

Short back and sides

Or something like that. Kester cut Felix's hair on Saturday. At one point he gave a little gasp, then a giggle and informed me that I probably wouldn't like what he'd done. I was a little shocked when I first saw it as the fringe was really short and he looked a bit like Mr. Spock, but it's starting to grow on me now. He still looks cute even with a dodgy fringe.

I did love his mop of hair, but it was getting in his eyes all the time and had to be done. Sob.

Before:


After:


He looks so much older though, which has clearly made him turn to the booze:


5 comments:

  1. Hehe, you're right. The "fringe" is really short! It makes him look very grown-up. I do like it, but I'm with you--I liked the mop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so dang cute!!

    The second to last picture cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's such a well dressed little man. Very sweet.
    I had this post up the other day and my son said "Why does that boy have my IgglePiggle". Apparently, there can be only one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, I'd llike to see him try to take it off Felix. He and Piggle are pretty attached.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Conor would most likely run crying. He loves the big kids, not so much anyone younger than him now. Still, might attempt to swap given his Piggle has seen better days ;)

    ReplyDelete