Monday 26 January 2009

Boys in Jamas

Just a few pics from yesterday. Kester and Felix had a bath and were looking particularly handsome and dapper in their pyjamas and dressing gowns:








Then here we have Felix with his little chum the hamster. It was a silly stocking filler I picked up from a novelty shop for Christmas but he still loves it. He gets quite upset when it runs out of batteries and needs to have a sleep. It drives me a bit mad.






And finally a couple of him doing a puzzle. He's really into this at the moment and brings it over saying 'puddle, puddle'. He can do it in about 5 minutes, normally without any help, which is pretty impressive I think!



2 comments:

  1. Clever Felix! Lovely pics Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! He does that puzzle in 5 minutes? That IS impressive!!!

    And I love the boy's jammies pics. I want a big version of Felix's robe for myself. :D

    ReplyDelete