Saturday 3 January 2009

Week by Week


It wouldn't be my blog without a photo, so I thought I'd start with this. I put it together quickly today for a thread on ITNO comparing photos from when your baby was born to now. All the images are in my Felix Week by Week set on Flickr and are... well, obviously they're a picture a week of Felix's life (with an extra one for the day he was born and his first birthday)

It amazes me whenever I look at this - seeing how much he's changed over the last (nearly) 18 months. When I look at some of the pictures I can hardly remember him looking that way, particularly around the 6 month mark for some reason.

I hope I can carry on putting this together for a while yet and do the same for the little girl. I wonder how long I'll manage it - as long as he lets me, I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment