Sunday 4 January 2009

Spring Cleaning

For a seemingly inexplicable reason, Felix started emptying out his little playhouse this morning. I thought perhaps he was just doing a spot of spring cleaning, as he took out the rug, the beanbag and the little Dinger-esque cat and baby that live in there and piled them up outside. He was doing it really quite intently and with real purpose so I left him to it - in fact, when I went and knocked on his door, he poked his head round, said 'bye bye' and shut the door in my face! It turned out he just wanted to clear some space so he could start throwing a ball around in there and try to lodge it in the little panels in the house's 'eaves'. Well, it kept him amused for a while...

1 comment:

  1. I love this little play house! Felix is too funny "Bye Bye!". Well at least you are now ready to be shoved off of his door when he gets his own place...

    ReplyDelete